what we do
seminars and workshops
- Building Relationships that Build Your Business – Attracting clients and customers and securing on-going business begins with the relationship. Relationship building is an on-going process and requires continuous nurturing and attention. This presentation will review five critical success factors to building relationships and a structure for implementing those factors.
- Effortless Networking ~ Taking the "Work" out of Networking – Many of us relate to networking as hard work, a struggle, pushing our services or products and that dreaded word..."selling". It doesn't have to be that way! In this highly interactive session, you will learn a new way to relate to networking that you won't even realize you're doing it. You will have the opportunity to practice several techniques in a safe and welcoming environment and you will begin to see how effortless networking can really be!
- Package Your Expertise into Workshops and Increase Your Revenue – As Business Owners, much of our work is personalized and customized and we provide extreme value to our clients. In addition to personal client work, however, there are so many additional ways you can package your gifts, talents and expertise to impact more individuals, gain exposure for your business and position yourself as an expert in your field. Delivering workshops, seminars and presentations provides another avenue to attract and retain clients and can be a joy as well! This presentation will share the benefits, pitfalls and steps to introduce workshops and seminars into your repertoire of offerings.
- Traditions & Change in the Organization - Generating Rapid Growth – Explores
the traditions you and your organization hold, the value they provide
or don’t provide and a new perspective and plan that propels
you and your organization forward aligned with who you are and want
- Effective Leadership – "Leadership is a relationship between those who aspire to lead and those who choose to follow". This highly interactive presentation introduces a Model for Effective Leadership, critical success factors to being an effective leader, tools and techniques to build stronger relationships and common pitfalls to avoid. Participants leave feeling inspired and motivated to lead effectively and with confidence.
- Speak with Confidence – Whether you are 1-on-1 with a potential client, on the phone, leading a presentation or speaking to a group, your delivery makes a lasting impact. This presentation will uncover your greatest challenges, identify qualities that make a great speaker and introduce a 5-step model for speaking with confidence that will make a lasting impact every time you speak.
- Building Highly Effective Teams (even when you're not in charge) – In the business of project management, highly effective teams are critical to success. However, it's not always easy to build and sustain highly effective teams, especially when you are not always in charge. You will learn the critical success factors that distinguish high performing teams and how to impact change and inspire and motivate others when you are not always in charge.
- Powerful Coaching Techniques to Build High Performance Teams – Coaching is one of the most powerful tools that enables growth and change and fosters creativity and teamwork. As a leader in your business, developing and mastering your coaching skills is critical to building a high performance team. This highly interactive presentation will demystify the "art" of coaching and leave you with practical skills you can immediately apply to enable continued growth and powerful results from your team.
- Mastering Confrontation – Conflict is a natural part of business, however, as human beings, it is something we go out of our way to avoid. It is unpleasant, challenging and stressful to deal with, but when we don’t address it, our energy gets drained, our productivity suffers and it becomes more difficult to stay motivated. You will leave with ways to overcome the barriers that get in the way of confronting and concrete tools and techniques to master confrontation
- Passion in Action - Find Your Voice. Stand in Your Power. Change the World. – As men and women, so much of our roles have changed over the last decades, however, many of us still struggle to truly stand in our power and request what we need. It’s as if we’ve lost our voice. What is it to fully stand in your power? To stand firmly in your beliefs, honor your values and request what you truly desire because YOU deserve it. In this workshop, you will learn how to find and use your voice to stand in your personal power, step out of your comfort zone and put your passion in action, be a passionate leader that others want to follow and find your inner compass to lead the extraordinary life you were meant to.
- The Key to Achieving What you Want...Effortlessly – We all want a great relationship, a fabulous job we absolutely LOVE, a nice home, and environment to thrive in and great friends and supportive family. But, where we are today and where we REALLY want to be can look very different. Creating and designing your life the way you want starts with gaining clarity on your desires and needs and powerfully setting intentions aligned with your desires. You will learn easy-to-use tools to attract what you truly want in your life and walk away with immediate actions to begin to create the life you've imagined!
Act of Balancing Life – Learn tools that bring all
areas of your life back into balance.
Secret to Making More Powerful Choices – Take the
mystery out of decision-making and leave with practical tools to
make choices based on what is truly important to YOU.
- Following Your Bliss – It's often hard to attract the love of your life when you are unhappy with your career and you keep wondering, "What is it I'm really meant to be doing?" This seminar will introduce practical tools and techniques to begin to gain clarity around your passions, gifts and talents and steps to find more meaningful work aligned with who you are. It truly is possible to LOVE what you do and make a living at it!
Your Life’s Purpose – Begin to discover what
makes you tick, what brings you alive and what your purpose here
is. Inquiry into your life’s purpose provides tools to help
you begin to live a fulfilled and meaningful life.
2002 and beyond by ThinkPeople®. All Rights Reserved.
ThinkPeople is a registered